Each year Jacobi Medical Center recruits four applicants for its radiology residency. Our residents come from a diverse collection of backgrounds with about half having attended medical school in the northeast United States.
Chief residents for the 2017-2018 academic year are Alexander Shestopalov and Taneya Lamb.
Graduates from Jacobi Medical Center have a strong track record of pursuing fellowship training at prestigious programs across the United States. Programs and which our graduates have entered include:
- Breast imaging – New York University-Langone Medical Center, Boston Medical Center and Emory University Hospital
- Neuroradiology – New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Keck Medical Center of University of Southern California and Montefiore Medical Center
- Body imaging – Johns Hopkins Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital (both Weill Cornell and Columbua University Medical Centers), Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital
- Pediatric imaging – Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Montefiore Medical Center and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Thoracic imaging – University of Maryland Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center Campus
- Vascular and interventional radiology – Montefiore Medical Center, New York University-Langone Medical Center, Penn State University Hershey Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Musculoskeletal imaging – Hospital for Special Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Mayo Clinic Arizona and University of California San Francisco Medical Center