History

Jacobi Medical Center has a long, proud history of training radiology residents. Originally established in 1959, our program from 1991-2002 was a combined training program with Montefiore Medical Center. Shortly after Jacobi Medical Center’s acquisition by New York Health + Hospitals, the two programs separated with Jacobi Medical Center re-establishing itself as an independent residency in 2003. Throughout its entire history, Jacobi Medical Center’s radiology residency has been affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine.